Topics with Readings
- Newsela (Log in and go to "Articles assigned to me.")
- Go to the Michigan Electronic Library (Click Databases and then click on the Opposing Viewpoints Database). Try searching for one of these topics:
- Should Junk Food Be Sold in Schools?
- Is Bullying a Problem in Schools Today?
- Is Standardized Testing Valuable?
- What Should the Role of Technology in Education Be?
- What Can Be Done to Decrease the High School Dropout Rate?
- Should High School Start Times Be Later?
- Do Students Have Too Much Homework?
- Do Schools Prepare Students for a Global Economy?
- Are Single-Sex Schools Beneficial for Students?
- Is Music Education Beneficial?
- How Might Project-Based Learning Be Beneficial?
- How Can Schools Help Students Better Prepare for Careers?